In today’s time everyone is busy and have less time for cooking. To make it easy and handy, we are introducing some simple hacks that will save you time as well as efforts too.
1. Onions can be kept fresh for longer by wrapping them individually in newspaper and storing them in a cool, dark place.
2. Make perfect rice by adding a few drops of lemon juice in the water first as well as if we add a spoon of ghee while cooking, it increases the taste of rice
3. While blanching spinach add a pinch of sugar so that colour of spinach will not change and remain as it is
4. If salt gets added more than needed then can be balanced by adding small balls of wheat flour or piece of potato or with splash of milk
5. Caramelise onions faster by adding a pinch of baking soda to the pan.
6. Enhance the flavour of saffron by heating it for ten seconds in a microwave and stirring in a teaspoon of warm milk.
7. Put a used teabag in the fridge to absorb any smells aa well as one can use sliced lemot too to avoid the bad smell from fridge
8. Wrap paneer in foil paper or foodwrap and store it in the fridge to keep it fresh for several days.
9. Clean the knives with the help of lemon so that stickiness gets removed easily and no smell remains
10. Peel garlic fast by separating the cloves, placing them in a jar and shaking it. You can also use two bowls to pull off this neat trick.
For more such a time saving hacks, stay tuned with us